INTERFEM RECONSTRUCTION SERVICES has reputation for innovative works in Transportation and Highway infrastructure. Such innovative are also expressed in the Airport and Airfield Development Maintenance, Bridge Construction, Road Construction and Pavement Rehabilitation.
General contracting, often referred to as a traditional delivery system, allows the owner to engage with the architect/engineer to prepare the design of the entire project. Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum.Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule and cash flow
- Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site
What is included
We established principles, procedures and policies to successfully guide a project . Create a construction plan is a key responsibility in project management.
Through value engineering, Interfem identifies realistic solutions to enhance product performance and lower manufacturing costs.
We create a timetable showing the forecast start and finish dates for activities or events within a project.